Whether you’re lounging by the pool, taking a dip in the sea, walking hand-in-hand along the beach with your new hubby or enjoying a cocktail at the bar, look effortlessly chic on your honeymoon with these hot honeymoon styles.
Enjoy your first holiday as husband and wife on your dream honeymoon with impeccable style and add a romantic touch to your look. You will be positively glowing after the big day, so we have chosen the perfect fashion pieces to compliment your newlywed glow on your dream honeymoon.
The shopping doesn’t stop at the wedding dress quest, when it comes to honeymoon wardrobes, there’s a world of fashion finds to discover.
- Feather Aviator Style Metal Sunglasses by Victoria Beckham via Harvey Nichols £325
- Greece Bandeau Bikini via Melissa Odabash. Top £61 Bottom £61
- Big Dial Rose Gold Plated Watch by Olivia Burton via Harvey Nichols £68
- Encore Shoes by Stuart Weitzman £150
- Manhattan Silk Top via MyaBlue Luxe £225
Our honeymoon beach chic look is perfect for days spent lounging by the pool or beach with a beautiful coloured bikini to show off your glowing bronzed holiday skin. We love the beautiful cover-up by MyaBlue Luxe, the essential item for any luxury holiday to leave you looking honeymoon chic. We love these stylish sunglasses from Victoria Beckham, the perfect fashion item to keep your eyes protected from the rays while you’re soaking up the sun next to your hubby.
- Caged Stud Earrings by Eddie Borgo via Harrods £99.95
- Classic Tribute Sandals by Saint Laurent £545
- Stud Embelished Jersey Dress by Versace via Harvey Nichols £275
- Caged Bracelet by Eddie Borgo via Harrods £219
- Rockstud Calfskin Clutch by Valentino £720
Whether it’s a romantic dinner at a restaurant, a drink at the bar or an intimate private dinner as newlyweds, this look is perfect for evenings on your honeymoon. With a touch of romance and beauty, this stunning Versace red dress is the perfect fashion item for your honeymoon to wow your new husband.
Where are you heading for your honeymoon? Tweet to let us know, and share some of your fashion finds.