Spend your honeymoon on a truly original safari experience before enjoying a beautiful beachfront location as you soak up the sun at the all inclusive Baraza Resort & Spa. This multi-centre package is the ideal choice for adventure seekers who also love a bit of down time after a busy wedding period. To begin this incredible once-in-a-lifetime safari honeymoon, we begin with a few nights at Mara Intrepids where a flight from Nairobi to Mara will get you to the stunning Mara Intrepids.
Mara Intrepids is set amidst one of the world’s most awe-inspiring landscapes in Masaai Mara where guests will have a true safari experience. Set in a well-known leopard spotting area, the camp is the perfect location to spot amazing wild animals during game drives and nature walks, before returning for a few drinks and a swim in the pool while enjoying breath taking views of the Kenyan bush land.
At Mara Intrepids, your breakfast, lunch and dinner is included in your package where you will enjoy beautiful open-air dining overlooking the river and enjoy Maasai dancing from skilled local artists. The camp comprises of 30 beautifully furnished tents spread across the riverside area, providing the utmost in tranquil privacy for its guests. Each sits on a shady raised platform and is furnished in classic African safari style, with four poster beds, intricate furniture, modern en-suite’s and sweeping views across the riverbank.
- Your meals are all included; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- You will enjoy multiple daily game drives where you will be taken to see all the incredible wildlife including leopards, elephants, giraffes, zebras and much more.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment from skilled local artists.
Time for some relaxation in a beautiful beach location as you arrive at the second destination of your multi-centre safari honeymoon at Baraza Resort & Spa. One of the premier boutique beach resorts in the region, Baraza Resort & Spa offers spacious villa-style rooms, personalised service and nearly 250 metres of fine sandy beach.
There is the option to do as much or as little as you desire on your honeymoon with a variety of activities available including snorkelling on exquisite coral reefs, kitesurfing and diving at the PADI 5 star dive school. Take time out and enjoy the tranquil Frangipani Spa where they offer a range of treatments to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Each of the 30 villas has its own plunge pool and spacious terrace, Arabic daybed both inside and outside and the bathroom comes equipped with a beautiful free standing bath and separate shower. Oceanview or Oceanfront Villas have one bedroom, Garden Villas and Sultansview Villas have a second bedroom with en suite shower.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all included in your all inclusive package at Baraza Resort & Spa.
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea & coffee and mineral water are included.
- Enjoy house brand alcoholic drinks including beer, wines and cocktails included.
- You will be treated with daily afternoon tea all included.
- Take advantage of the fitness centre, complimentary to guests.
- Enjoy complimentary tennis on the resorts own tennis courts.